Tuesday, November 15, 2016

France


We were so grateful for the opportunity to take a trip to France in May of 2015.  As I mentioned, we needed time to reconnect.  I couldn't seem to kick my sadness.  I remember sitting on our couch watching countless episodes of Jimmy Fallon in hopes of being able to laugh again.  I was so lost, but so ready to move forward.

To France we go!  Michael took French in high school and had never traveled to the country, so we saw this as a great opportunity to check off a bucket list item and escape from the stress of our everyday life.

We absolutely loved our time in Paris before we headed to Mont St Michel and the beaches of Normandy.  It was such a gift to reconnect, focus on each other, and just have a little fun.  This felt more like the life we imagined.








No comments:

Post a Comment