Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Where It All Started

Michael and I were married on what we call “the best day,” also known as September 18, 2011.  Given that we both attended (and adore) the University of Virginia, we married at the UVA Chapel and hosted a reception at our favorite spot in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Veritas Vineyard. 









Immediately following our wedding, we moved to Boston, Massachusetts for Michael to finish his law degree.  Upon his graduation from Harvard, we moved back to Virginia where Michael joined a prominent Richmond law firm and I continued my work at the University of Virginia.

Our first married Christmas in Boston...


Once the first year associate year came and went and I settled into a career in private college counseling, we realized we were ready to start a family.  My sister had one (now two) children of her own and we absolutely adored our time with those children.  Now was our turn to start a family, wasn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment